Strange things are happening

Reaction score
I noticed during a flight yesterday that my camera tilt function stopped working on the DJI app while I was flying, but after bringing her in and putting a fresh battery in and doing my compass calibration I took her up and everything was fine. Then today I was flying out over a island me and my wife spend time at and everything worked great, then on my second battery I was setting up the wifi connection and after everything was ready for flight I noticed that the wifi repeater symbol on the DJI app showed 5% battery remaining.. I knew something wasn't right because I just charged it last night, I recharge everything, wifi repeater, batteries, and ipad before every flight, well minus my rechargeable AAs for the transmitter. I just got home and hooked everything up and checked it again...100% on the wifi repeater, so now everythings fine. Has anybody else had a similar complaint with the app? I have never had one single issue with anything, I've got well over 100 flights already... :|

I had the same non responsive camera tilt happen a few days ago. It was really weird...
Worked fine for a few minutes, then failed for a few more minutes. then just fixed itself.
All on the 1 battery and never had any crashes.
I'd be curious if anyone else has had similar.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4