storm Gloria on La Manga, Spain

Reaction score
2 days after the storm Gloria passed through it was good enough to fly my P3P , this is the video I took but after posting it online I found that we got away with it quite lightly, (9 people lost their lives), during the night the campervan was being shook about as the wind was around 120kph I just thought it was the wind that was shaking the van, at 5.00am I ventured out to find that besides the wind the waves 40cm high were crashing against the van, never before have I seen the sea up that high, (global warming)??? the sea is normally 100 mts away from the parking area.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Reactions: WV. Rootman
2 days after the storm Gloria passed through it was good enough to fly my P3P , this is the video I took but after posting it online I found that we got away with it quite lightly, (9 people lost their lives), during the night the campervan was being shook about as the wind was around 120kph I just thought it was the wind that was shaking the van, at 5.00am I ventured out to find that besides the wind the waves 40cm high were crashing against the van, never before have I seen the sea up that high, (global warming)??? the sae is normally 100 mts away from the parking area.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Yeh that's looking pretty scary,lucky ,can see how much sand on the ground and across the other side of road,looks like a few feet of water came up,lucky the RV is heavy or might wake up in new location, hope the clean up goes well and take care

Take a drive through some large fresh water pools along the road to clean out the salt water underneath your RV. Hose the rest down good. Glad all went well with you.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic