Stops recording video at random intervals

Reaction score
I am getting a problem where my Phantom 3SE frequently stops recording at random intervals. I always start recording on take off and I have noticed recently that I look at my phone and the recording is no longer incrementing so have to start the recording again. I often end up with lots of very short clips due to this which I then have to join together which is a major pain. Any ideas why this happens?

I am getting a problem where my Phantom 3SE frequently stops recording at random intervals. I always start recording on take off and I have noticed recently that I look at my phone and the recording is no longer incrementing so have to start the recording again. I often end up with lots of very short clips due to this which I then have to join together which is a major pain. Any ideas why this happens?
I would start with the SD card. Be sure it's fast enough to keep up with the video.

Reactions: Mark The Droner

I agree with the SD card, but wanted to share with you my experience with this issue, even though mine was a P3P. I was told to do a camera reset. Pull up the camera menu in DJI GO, and click the setup icon. Scroll down to where you would go to format the SD card, and you will see reset camera settings. I did this, and it resolved the issue for me.

I agree with the SD card, but wanted to share with you my experience with this issue, even though mine was a P3P. I was told to do a camera reset. Pull up the camera menu in DJI GO, and click the setup icon. Scroll down to where you would go to format the SD card, and you will see reset camera settings. I did this, and it resolved the issue for me.

Hi there,

OK gave that a try and will hopefully fly this afternoon and see if it has helped.
Cheers

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl