Stonehenge UK filmed from my P4

Reaction score
This is only my 3rd flight and I have never used a drone before so still getting use to the controls. For this particular film I was driving past Stonehenge early last week and realised I had my P4 in the car, I pulled over about 3/4 mile from Stonehenge and decided to see what I could film. There was a heavy frost on the ground which explains why the grass looks white in places.

I hope you enjoy it.

Any hints and tips gratefully received.

Geoff

Excellent video Geoff! I like the music choice. Sometimes, when I am circling sites (never lucky enough to circle Stonehenge), I also like to ascend slightly while circling. It takes a little practice to get used to, but I think it adds a nice touch to the scene. Keep up the good work!

Excellent video Geoff! I like the music choice. Sometimes, when I am circling sites (never lucky enough to circle Stonehenge), I also like to ascend slightly while circling. It takes a little practice to get used to, but I think it adds a nice touch to the scene. Keep up the good work!
Thank you very much for the note and feedback. I see what you are saying about ascending whilst circling. I will practice that technique. Really appreciate the tip. Many thanks

Good effort, I'd love to shoot that myself. Don't want to put a downer on things but you might want to remove your name from any public post. It's a heritage site with restrictions..

Sent from my SM-G935F using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Tulsie
Yes, nice video but suggest you take a look at the CAA guidelines, in terms of distance from people and main roads. Larkhill is also a CAA controlled area because of army training. Suggest you get the NATS app.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Tulsie
Good effort, I'd love to shoot that myself. Don't want to put a downer on things but you might want to remove your name from any public post. It's a heritage site with restrictions..

Sent from my SM-G935F using PhantomPilots mobile app
Thank you very much for this tip, I had not appreciated that. I actually sent it to English Heritage and said they were free to use it as they wished. Will look into this.

Reactions: Lurch953
Yes, nice video but suggest you take a look at the CAA guidelines, in terms of distance from people and main roads. Larkhill is also a CAA controlled area because of army training. Suggest you get the NATS app.

Thanks for the advice, I will get the app and check it out.

Loved it - but like Stevie b said be a bit careful. I'm a new flyer as well and my nerves wouldn't allow me fly anywhere near people - not that it's allowed anyway. Great vid though.

This is only my 3rd flight and I have never used a drone before so still getting use to the controls. For this particular film I was driving past Stonehenge early last week and realised I had my P4 in the car, I pulled over about 3/4 mile from Stonehenge and decided to see what I could film. There was a heavy frost on the ground which explains why the grass looks white in places.

I hope you enjoy it.

Any hints and tips gratefully received.

Geoff
Nice!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20