Stock Photos of Grass Needed

Reaction score
Greetings all. I need some stock shots for compositing of green grass shot with a Phantom 4 Pro. Here are a couple of shots for reference. Shots should feature green grass as full frame as possible. I need one from 100' with the lens roughly perpendicular (90º) Another shot at 300' with the lens angled down about 120º Contact Paul me at [email protected] I will want to see low rez images of what you have. Looking to acquire both for $200 or less. Thanks and happy flying.

Greetings all. I need some stock shots for compositing of green grass shot with a Phantom 4 Pro. Here are a couple of shots for reference. Shots should feature green grass as full frame as possible. I need one from 100' with the lens roughly perpendicular (90º) Another shot at 300' with the lens angled down about 120º Contact Paul me at [email protected] I will want to see low rez images of what you have. Looking to acquire both for $200 or less. Thanks and happy flying.
Will golf course pictures suffice or do you need buildings in the picture?

No buildings. Golf course can work if I can retouch out trees and sand traps and buildings. send me a low rez

No buildings. Golf course can work if I can retouch out trees and sand traps and buildings. send me a low rez
I’ll send some tonight
Out flying right now
Here’s two videos Incase you can use something from them

Dude, I also need some great grass photos, the problem is that I cannot really find some proper stock photos, most of them are pretty ... terrible I would say. Where did you find the photos that you have used?! The thing is that I am working on a certain project, it is about some lawn mowing services. Most of the photos that I have found are of a really bad quality, and all those platforms where I was taking the stock photos, are going from bad to worse. The only platform where I can still find some good stock photos, is Singapore Stock Photos & Illustrations | SGXP . However, I need some more photos.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31