Still waiting for even my temporary certificate

Reaction score
I submitted my application 03/29/2017 and I am still waiting for my temporary permit! Can anyone shed some light on how long this will take. I know it is the Gov'ment - but geese!

I submitted my application 03/29/2017 and I am still waiting for my temporary permit! Can anyone shed some light on how long this will take. I know it is the Gov'ment - but geese!

It should not take anything like that long. I've not seen anyone reporting more than 7 days. What does the the IACRA website report as the status for your application?

It should not take anything like that long. I've not seen anyone reporting more than 7 days. What does the the IACRA website report as the status for your application?

"Received by registry" and has for some time.

Any suggestions on who to contact?

I may be mis-remembering, but I thought that "Received by Registry" appeared after the temporary certificate was issued. There is nothing listed under "Available Actions"?

If not, then I suggest following the "Contact Us" link in the navigation pane on the left.

I may be mis-remembering, but I thought that "Received by Registry" appeared after the temporary certificate was issued. There is nothing listed under "Available Actions"?

If not, then I suggest following the "Contact Us" link in the navigation pane on the left.

I don't even see "Available actions" on the control panel.

I only have 5 columns and the last is drop down " view/print" and go. But the view/print doesn't allow me to do anything.

I only have 5 columns and the last is drop down " view/print" and go. But the view/print doesn't allow me to do anything.

If I recall correctly it should say "Temporary Certificate" in column 3. If the View/Print "Go" button doesn't do anything that may be the result of pop-up windows being blocked in your browser settings. That button should lauch a new window containing the temporary certificate.

Well, I am STILL waiting. I called, they bounced me around a bit. Got hold of a tech, and he said they have simply not done their job of sending me a link to my temporary! Frustrating.

What web browser are you using. I was having issues with everything appearing on the sight, had to allow pop ups and ended up just using chrome

Yeah, did all that, still no cert.

FOLLOWUP:

It seems that they had my FTN # associated incorrectly! They assigned me a different FTN that is associated with my information and all is good! At least with my temporary.

Reactions: bow

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik