Standard firmware

Just updated and everything went smoothly, around a minute and a half to complete, very fast. I've already noticed that the Wi-Fi connection is now working in my room where I used to never be able to connect. The banner didn't appear initially for me, connect to Internet and open and restart the app a few times and it eventually appeared.

no banner in dji go app about the new firmware 1.7.9 and i couldent even update via sd card.and the signal came and gone and came and gone .so i decitet to send it in to dji
Everyboby should just be patient and wait for the Go app it inform you and update through the app like it's meant to be with the P3S. If you try via the SD card directly and something screws up then you'll have no one to blame but yourself.

Sent from my HTC 10 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Need to realize that the update notification is just like a cellphone os update. There are many many p3s out here. They don't simply push a button and it goes out to everybody. Each notification goes to a specific dji registered p3s. You may be in the first batch of notifications or the last batch.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor