Spain, Italy and Frances laws.

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Me and the fam are off on a little cruise soon and we are going to a few places on Spain, Italy and France.

I’ve done my research but as with most things drone law related. It’s not a dummy’s guide to how and where you can fly etc lol.

So I kinda figured out Spain is a no go with the phantom 4. It’s jot worth the risk and what little area you can fly I probably wouldn’t be in or near anyways.

France seems a friendly place to fly. Similar to the uk and looks like you just need to be sensible.

Italy is semi ok to fly in. It looks like you can’t fly around Florence and Rome though the 2 cities I will be visiting? However I have seen so many people do it?

I’d appreciate some advice and input please especially if you have 1st hand experience with flying in any of these places.

We are visiting:

Cadiz
Barcelona
Villefranche
Livorno
Civitavecchia
Cartagena
Gibraltar

Daz

Hi guys,

Me and the fam are off on a little cruise soon and we are going to a few places on Spain, Italy and France.

I’ve done my research but as with most things drone law related. It’s not a dummy’s guide to how and where you can fly etc lol.

So I kinda figured out Spain is a no go with the phantom 4. It’s jot worth the risk and what little area you can fly I probably wouldn’t be in or near anyways.

France seems a friendly place to fly. Similar to the uk and looks like you just need to be sensible.

Italy is semi ok to fly in. It looks like you can’t fly around Florence and Rome though the 2 cities I will be visiting? However I have seen so many people do it?

I’d appreciate some advice and input please especially if you have 1st hand experience with flying in any of these places.

We are visiting:

Cadiz
Barcelona
Villefranche
Livorno
Civitavecchia
Cartagena
Gibraltar

Daz
Hi Dazzauk,

Greetings from Spain. Spain is fine for drones as long as you don't fly in the cities or over crowds. Other than that, you will be fine. Saludos! !

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl