Spain, Alicante - legality

Reaction score
Hi all
I'm flying to Alicante and staying in Torrevieja for a week in early October.
I know I can take my P2V on the plane, and it all fits in the carry-on, but what is the current state of regulations out there now? I see various posts ranging from all fine to don't fly anywhere.

Where I am staying is close to the beach, I won't be travelling inland or far from Torrevieja.

Latest info would suggest leaving the Phantom at home..... ;(

I tell u very fast, no in cities, no over people. And if u go to any National park, u cant fly neither.

U can fly in beaches without people, over the sea, etc.

Check Icarusrp (web or app).

That's all and welcome to my country

Reactions: PaulSouthport
.....no man, with brain is all ok xd. Dont be a *****, the laws are not the god's laws, is for humans without brains.

Just dont fly in cities, near airports and over people and is 0,00001% that happend something bad.

And, ofc, post the video, i will want to see it ^^

Problem is, I'm going to Torrevieja which is smack bang in the middle of a no fly zone according to the app you posted.
I won't be hiring a car or travelling very far. Would a spanish cop be OK if I tell him to mind his own business because he's not god? ;)

Xdddd, as a future cop maby not, but the law actually in Spain is in underwear, a lot of cops dont know the laws about drones and less about fly zones, cause its very rare see someone flying one.

The aerea restrictions are normally when u fly high cause planes, helicopters or military, under 100m u no go to have any problem.

And i repeat, in the sea and a bit far of city there are not problem, i never had a problem.

Its ur decisión, ofc, but live ur life ^^.

I took this photo in Madrid, when the dron was 20m altitude i couldnt see or hear It so....imagine someone who are not looking sky on porpouse.

PD: sorry for my english, public education in Spain xd

Reactions: PaulSouthport

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20