South Shore of Nova Scotia? anyone?

Reaction score
Just seeing if anyone's out there :)

Halifax... Closer than most.

Halifax here as well. Who else is out here?

Hi,

Been flying my Phantom II Vision Plus here in Saint John, New Brunswick for about a year.
Now have the Vision Plus 3.0 version.
Nice aircraft and has the upgraded motors with better wiring,bearings, and 33% more power than the original DJI motors. Also has the improved propellers with greater pitch angle creating improved lift.

Anyway, if you are ever here in NB, let me know and we'll go flying.

Jim....

I'm from the Annapolis Valley but I frequently travel to Bridgewater to visit my parents

I just got back from a visit to Nova Scotia and did some flying near Bridgewater and in the Annapolis Valley.
Fancy Lake
DJI00004.jpg

Lower Canard

DJI00011.jpg

Scott's Bay

DJI00005.jpg

Reactions: Netsquash
Hi,

Been flying my Phantom II Vision Plus here in Saint John, New Brunswick for about a year.
Now have the Vision Plus 3.0 version.
Nice aircraft and has the upgraded motors with better wiring,bearings, and 33% more power than the original DJI motors. Also has the improved propellers with greater pitch angle creating improved lift.

Anyway, if you are ever here in NB, let me know and we'll go flying.

Jim....

Hi,

Been away for a month, so I missed your post.

Nice to see another Phantom pilot around here.
Yes, I have flown over and around the SJ River quite a bit over the last year.
In fact, I was up at Harding's Point last Sunday to do some work photographing the big campground there.
Also, I was about halfway across the river above the Westfield ferries doing some photography work, getting some shots of the 127 foot private yacht that is on the river this summer.
Let me know what you are up to.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj