Sons got the drone bug! helppp ha!

Reaction score
I bought a p3a around a year ago and everytime i fly my bird my young lad always wants to come so anyways we own big farm land in the UK 120 acres so the last few times i have gave him a go and guess what he's pritty good at flying it so hes been asking me for a drone i bought him one to train with a camera cheap one think was 20 pounds anyways i want to upgrade him he keeps asking for one that he can see on his phone i aint looking for something very expensive £50-£100 that someone would recommend thankyou very much

YouTube has a few videos “ Best beginner drones for 2020“. Might be helpful as well. Good luck and good job flying with your son. Fishing was my bond. ?

I bought a p3a around a year ago and everytime i fly my bird my young lad always wants to come so anyways we own big farm land in the UK 120 acres so the last few times i have gave him a go and guess what he's pritty good at flying it so hes been asking me for a drone i bought him one to train with a camera cheap one think was 20 pounds anyways i want to upgrade him he keeps asking for one that he can see on his phone i aint looking for something very expensive £50-£100 that someone would recommend thankyou very much
Awwww, c'mon dad! Get him hooked up. The best thing to do is get him on simulators. He may like planes or FPV racing more than drone flying. Cheap way to get him tested for interest and passion! My wife helped me with my son. He is 6 yrs old and loves it all. Trained him a little bit. Let him crash a few, and now he can hover and land softly with good throttle control. Just give it a whack, not with an additional Phantom though, lol. Good luck, and hope this helps.

Last edited:
Awwww, c'mon dad! Get him hooked up. The best thing to do is get him on simulators. He may like planes or FPV racing more than drone flying. Cheap way to get him tested for interest and passion! My wife helped me with my son. He is 6 yrs old and loves it all. Trained him a little bit. Let him crash a few, and now he can hover and land softly with good throttle control. Just give it a whack, not with an additional Phantom though, lol. Good luck, and hope this helps.

Added benefit to simulators is they resemble video games greatly. Easy way to get him hooked!

Added benefit to simulators is they resemble video games greatly. Easy way to get him hooked!

Not sure how “young”your son is. The basic Tello has been great for me. Simple to charge, easy startup, simple camera via your phone. Separate controller is not necessary! I believe UK cost fits your budget.

Not sure how “young”your son is. The basic Tello has been great for me. Simple to charge, easy startup, simple camera via your phone. Separate controller is not necessary! I believe UK cost fits your budget.

Been told a few times about the tello eo thats what i'm getting him thankyou

YouTube has a few videos “ Best beginner drones for 2020“. Might be helpful as well. Good luck and good job flying with your son. Fishing was my bond. ?

I'm a big sponsored angler in the UK i fish for a company called mainline i loce my carp fishing i go eu and france alot also he doesnt like fishing i tried he said its boring HAHA

He can have my p3a in a few years haha & we have also downloaded a simulator hes getting the drone bug ha.

Reactions: HoleInTheSky

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic