Someone deleting my threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazon has them listed. In stock Aug 1st. Available now with prime from other sellers.
Just because they are for sale ON amazon from other sellers and even if they are shipped from amazon is not the same as if they are listed and shipped BY amazon..

Amazon is clearly blocking him from buying, that's why he can't seem them. If he keeps it up (buying and returning) Amazon will disable his account I'm sure as they've been known to do.
cept when amazon blocks any one all the block is the persons ability to check out or to add credit card info or edit any of there account details... .Tho they still let any one browse and window shop no matter how many times some ones been blocked or banned.

But amazon is "sort of" known at least by thos in the know or who have had them block there accounts for various stupid reasons. But they do like to close some ones account if they happen to utilize amazons no ? asked return policy more then a few times.

Okay I think we have a little communication problem and its my fault the item that I was looking for that they are not selling anymore is the quadcopter with extra battery.
Thus my price difference. So I took the fact that they didn't have anymore meaning never stop telling them its my fault I apologize they are selling the Phantom 3 just not in the bundle

Ok so I looked up trolling ...... am I trying to provoke anybody into anything???

People think you are trolling because they don't believe you. Your other post was removed by a moderator who also didn't believe you. You need to provide some more details of what happened and what you are seeking. Posting complaints that have no other purpose are not allowed. If you want help figuring out what is causing your crashes, you need to post a video of it happening.

For everyone else, there's much too much jumping to conclusions that someone is a troll. I'll say it again: if you think someone is a troll, you don't engage with them. You don't accuse them of being a troll. You can either ask them politely to clarify their status or report them. That's it.

Reactions: ScottyT
Okay I think we have a little communication problem and its my fault the item that I was looking for that they are not selling anymore is the quadcopter with extra battery.
Thus my price difference. So I took the fact that they didn't have anymore meaning never stop telling them its my fault I apologize they are selling the Phantom 3 just not in the bundle
#3. HAVE YOU CONTACTED DJI ABOUT THIS ISSUE?????????????????

Reactions: S5S5G6
And just so you guys know it's very easy to waterproof the circuit board and unless it's a pouring rain it's going to be nearly impossible to get water to penetrate the props . Wait till you see the videos coming up soon
image.jpg

Impossible for water to penetrate props? Huh?

Let's see the video, and do tell, how you waterproof the circuit board.

Reactions: dirkclod
I have to tip my hat to the moderators on this forum and the crap they have to deal with. Some people post and respond with some of the dumbest crap I have ever heard. Bad information, taking the thread into oblivion, calling people names, being absolutely rude, breaking all the rules for posting, and much more. They try to keep the forum running smoothly ....and do it for free. I couldn't do their job. It's hard for them to keep up with everything recent. I'm sure they have lives other than the forum. I come on the forum every day with hopes of learning something. I also know I will have to wade through a lot of crap to get to there. There is so much stuff I would be glad to answer and help but if I'm not 100% sure I stay silent. I wish others would do the same. Let's not make every thread an arguement. If you have a difference in opinion, state it...but do it politely. I will say the moderators are more forgiving than I would be with some of you. Give them and the rest of us....a break

Reactions: clackey
Since Ian has already given the best advice (report or ignore) and the thread title is bad, and there is more fluff here than answers lets close this up.

If the OP has a post he would like to make with a descriptive title and a clear question with details, please create a new thread in the proper location, etc.

And as Ian has said, do not be so quick to throw the troll card. Maybe he is, maybe he isn't. Trolls always sabotage themselves in the end.

Reactions: dirkclod
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj