• Start date
D

Deleted member 62848

This just come on emails..
Screenshot_20200325-121657_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200325-121751_Chrome.jpg

This has been discussed at length in mavic and some are
doing mods to firm up the arms,some have added a cap
between the motors and props on that to raise them and some like Starz have sent them back. I have not had that
issue with mine yet but not saying I won’t .
From reading as much as I do it seems I see owners that
use sport mode have this more than others. Might not be the case but just what I have observed.
Biggest issue I see with it is new flyers getting them and
not understanding it just dont take wind very well.
They go out to far and get a headwind coming back and
it will really slow down and then the battery gets low
then panic and they lose the bird.
Is nonstop threads with it. I did get a tweet from this guy I follow yesterday about it but we already knew it.
8A071016-4164-4033-969C-420255D0C250.jpeg

I think a better fix rather than adding shims would be to release stiffer props, or maybe check out master airscrew and see if they have any better props for the mini.
between the motors and props on that to raise them and some like Starz have sent them back. I have not had that
use sport mode have this more than others. Might not be the case but just what I have observed.
Is nonstop threads with it. I did get a tweet from this guy I follow yesterday about it but we already knew it.
View attachment 117763

I think a better fix rather than adding shims would be to release stiffer props, or maybe check out master airscrew and see if they have any better props for the mini.
Props are not the problem the arms are.

View attachment 117763
Ay sorry about that,man just to slow again and should have checked...I better have words with my device to catch up or I'll boot it----i mean re,boot it

That's not the only problem with the mini but it is a biggie. Also the bottom sensors have a hard time when flying low over water, snow, sand. Can cause uncommanded descent. Also has some other weird glitches (lack of power to the rear motors) have also caused uncommanded descents that have been covered under warranty. Still working out the bugs. I bought 'Care Refresh' anyhow.

Reactions: Jim Canada
You right,I think they might have released it a bit early
but have seen issues with about all DJI’s releases at
first. Hopefully some of the ones with the mini can be
fixed with updates but don’t know. We shall see.:)

Reactions: Adembar and Capt KO
My mavic air did the same thing when I first flew it. These smaller drones with the foldy-arm things seem to have this problem. I bought a new set of props and it hasn't done it since.
Props are not the problem the arms are.

I'd say it's been released a bit early. As long as it has safe flights in regular mode, then it probably ticks all the boxes for DJI to release. Disappointing to read this as a new owner. I'm yet to fly in sport mode, but will check it out over the coming weeks and see if I am experiencing the same issue.

RoOSTA

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers