Some kind of huge chicks in a nest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Monte55,
Maybe you could post your link somewhere else besides here in this troll's thread. ;)

Monte55 said:
It was a good video but you said you saw Mom protecting the nest. What part of that did you not get?

ya dumb ********* I wanted to see what the **** she was protecting. what part of that don't you get, ya ****** barrel *** ********

Monte55 said:
I did like seeing the baby birds although I didn't like them being disturbed. A few years back, some hawks had made a nest in one of my tall trees. I have a Sony cam with 25 power optical zoom. I had to do everything from the ground but got some good footage. Dad bringing in a mouse, babies flopping around the nest. I was amazed how good the parents were. Mom was being attacked by a Bluejay but would not leave the nest. Once the babies were big enough, she couldn't even fit into the nest. She was such a good mom. At times when I was on the ground with camera on tripod, Dad would dive bomb me to try and scare me away. At no time did I ever invade their space. Anyone interested in seeing it...I can provide the youtube link. I went out every day for about a month to video them.

Yea ********* what a story. Point being?

Move along folks, nothing to see here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1