Some bad press

Reaction score
Ministry of defense of Iraq shot down this drones with grenade launching mechanism on them, that belong to ISIS.

ISIS is using DJI Phantom drones to drop bombs over Mosul

0e0cae5ffcd94a5bd1473430cb2951b3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900FD using PhantomPilots mobile app

Bad Press? I thought otherwise, not from a political point of view, as we should care less as long as they keep it over there, but from a droner point of view we should be flattered.

Reactions: Slackware
Bad Press? I thought otherwise, not from a political point of view, as we should care less as long as they keep it over there, but from a droner point of view we should be flattered.

Seriously? You should care - If they can do it there, they could do it here, and if those in Gov't decide to do a knee jerk regulatory reaction to that type scenario - say bye bye.

Reactions: t2adze
they also use toyata pickups. Guess they don't buy american.
Soft sand seems to help with hard landings as well. They are not in to bad a shape for crashing.
Would be nicer if the heads of the pilots were laying beside the drones. But at least we know what hillery was smuggling to them now.

Seriously? You should care - If they can do it there, they could do it here, and if those in Gov't decide to do a knee jerk regulatory reaction to that type scenario - say bye bye.

READ the constitution. If they take my drone I must be compensated for it. and banned drones are worth hundreds of thousands of dollars, just like banned machine guns jumped in price.

READ the constitution. If they take my drone I must be compensated for it. and banned drones are worth hundreds of thousands of dollars, just like banned machine guns jumped in price.

They don't have to take them, if banned by law and you fly, you lose it. No compensation.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic