Sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you consider selling a battery? If you do, message me. Thank you.

Purchased in July 2017 - P4P+ that was recently crashed, fell from 197ft, plinko’d down a tree until it hit the ground. Broke the landing gear, rotors and cracked the lower shell. It has been flown a bunch. My favorite drone.

Replaced the gear (sensors in the gear) and lower shell. Everything back together and it works minus a rear left vision sensor. Haven’t researched or purchased a new rear Vision sensor. Maybe someone wants a good bird fixer-upper.

Original Box, remote, 3 batteries, multi charger included.

262 Total flights - 49 minutes

$600 shipped in conus.
Hi,

Just to clarify, there are no other issues except for the rear left vision sensor? When you replaced the legs, you left the original sensor there that was in the crash? No IMU, GPS, or compass errors?

Are these the high capacity batteries? How many charge cycles on each battery?

Where are you located? I do prefer local purchases.

THANKS !!

I am in Houston, Texas. The vision sensors are all original. Did not replace them. No other issues - flew it around today testing it out. Calibrated the IMU and Compass Prior to first flight.

Sensors are not attached to the legs, they are attached to the aircraft body. Legs house the antennas.

All High capacity batteries
Battery 1: 82 Charges
Battery 2: 58 Charges
Battery 3: 19 Charges
Battery 4: died in the crash (167 charges)

Attachments

• 13FEA18C-2A61-4266-BBCD-703DE8122D50.jpeg
    13FEA18C-2A61-4266-BBCD-703DE8122D50.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 413
  • 4AD4DC8A-88FF-4248-AF22-B7FB8307225C.jpeg
    4AD4DC8A-88FF-4248-AF22-B7FB8307225C.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 414
If you would consider selling the remote pls say the word.

I have one person interested in the complete package, hopefully I have an answer by tomorrow. I’ll keep you posted if it falls through and then will part the remote.

How much are you wanting to pay for it? It’s well used but in good shape.

I have one person interested in the complete package, hopefully I have an answer by tomorrow. I’ll keep you posted if it falls through and then will part the remote.

How much are you wanting to pay for it? It’s well used but in good shape.

Negotiable, find out if it's available....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20