Sold! Thank you. - Phantom 4 Pro Obsidian Fly More + Case - $1,150.00 Paypal Buyer pay shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Phantom 4 Pro Obsidian Ready to Fly package with 3 batteries, car charger, plus Go Professional case for sale. Drone was a backup drone used for one test flight to shoot a Real Estate property. Less than 1 hour flight time tested. Perfect condition. Included are the Polar Pro Cinema series filters and the Crystal Sky monitor mounts on the Remote control. Paypal only. PM for Paypal address.

Thanks, Greg

Attachments

• Phantom 4 Pro 1.JPG
    Phantom 4 Pro 1.JPG
    4.4 MB · Views: 355
  • Phantom 4 Pro 2.JPG
    Phantom 4 Pro 2.JPG
    4.4 MB · Views: 397
  • Phantom 4 Pro 5.JPG
    Phantom 4 Pro 5.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 351
  • Phantom 4 Pro 6.JPG
    Phantom 4 Pro 6.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 334
  • Phantom 4 Pro 14.JPG
    Phantom 4 Pro 14.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 380
  • Phantom 4 Pro 17.JPG
    Phantom 4 Pro 17.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 355
  • Phantom 4 Pro 19.JPG
    Phantom 4 Pro 19.JPG
    4.4 MB · Views: 408
  • Phantom 4 Pro 20.JPG
    Phantom 4 Pro 20.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 369
  • Phantom 4 Pro 11.JPG
    Phantom 4 Pro 11.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 369
  • Phantom 4 Pro 8.JPG
    Phantom 4 Pro 8.JPG
    4.5 MB · Views: 356
Hi the drone is about 8-9 months old but was our backup drone so only used for 2-3 flights. Less than 2 hours flight time total. Pristine condition.

Thanks Greg

Reactions: Gregg Kielma
Hi Kielar:

Yes the obsidian came out late last year and this one is perfect no scratches anywhere less than 2 hours breakin flight time which you can see in the logs.

I love the slate black color way better ...

Thanks Greg

I already have a Phantom 4 and a Phantom 4 pro plus, also a Mavic Air and a brand new Drone World Mavic Platinum Pro Plus with the Maxx Mod upgrades. If have flown the Platinum out 14,000 ft before I need top return home.

I want the obsidian system. Its my understanding you can fly out further, 10,000 plus with this system. Both of my current Phantoms are hard pressed for 4,000-5,000 feet.

I fly in the Everglades and need a reliable connection without to much worry of the aircraft making it back to me.

Your thoughts?

Kielma

Sounds like you’re on the right track. I do know that the p4 will do better with the inspire 1 controller (gl658c). The p4p black that I have has no issue going beyond 4/5k feet. (Sorry op, for disturbing your post)

I sure would like to know for a fact if the obsidian guidance system is any better. What Greg has I'm very interested in if I can get the distance I need.

Your thoughts?

Kielma
DJI: The rest are just toys

Greg, I'll offer 1100.00 pay pal today, and you ship. I'd like either 2nd or 3rd day air service.

Please let me know asap.
Hi Kielar:

Yes the obsidian came out late last year and this one is perfect no scratches anywhere less than 2 hours breakin flight time which you can see in the logs.

I love the slate black color way better ...

Thanks Greg

Greg, I'll offer 1100.00 pay pal today, and you ship. I'd like either 2nd or 3rd day air service.

Please let me know by the end of business day today.

Hi Guys:

Getting back from out of town. The Phantom 4 Pro Obsidian sold late last night on ebay for $1,250. Thanks, Greg

BTW. The Obsidian has the exact same electronics as the white version. Other than the cool look, there are no differences...

Thanks,

Greg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member