(SOLD) Phantom 4 with Extra Battery and Rainbowers Filters +Accessories

Reaction score
I am selling my Phantom 4 with 10hrs 43 minutes of flight time. I am including my custom Rainbowers filters that are in high demand and also not available anymore. I am also including my Polar Pro filters, DJI Shoulder harness, extra battery, Reinforced Tablet Mounting Bracket, and parabolic range booster. I forgot to put the charger in the picture but it is included as well. I will not be including a memory card, they can be had for very cheap so I am just keeping all my memory cards.

This Phantom 4 was a replacement after I had lens issues with my original Phantom 4. I sent it in for repair and they just replaced the whole bird with a brand new one so that is why the flight hours are so low.

There are no issues, this bird is in pristine condition. I am upgrading to the P4P.

Final Price is $950, if I don't sell it here I will just sell it on eBay. I just wanted to give my Phantompilots friends first dibs.

You will pay shipping or you can pick it up from me in the SLC Utah area
zIDGslS.jpg

nQ1h8gs.jpg
gGZhAvP.jpg
SxOq3gL.jpg
ETpCw6C.jpg

What kind of filter are those rainbowers? Are those handmade? Nice
Yeah they are very nice, everyone who has ever tried them swears by them myself included. I just don't do that much video work and am selling my P4 to trade up to the P4 Pro. Here is the page here on phantompilots that I found out about these from. This guy stopped making these months ago though.
The professional filter set for the Phantom 3

Reactions: tml4191
Okay so the Phantom is sold, now I just have the Rainbowers filters if anyone is interested I'll ship them anywhere in the lower 48 for $100

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31