*SOLD* - Phantom 4 Pro+ with many extras at a great price

Reaction score
I don't want to haggle or negotiate, so I'm posting this below market to just get it sold to a new and loving home. I've bought a new drone and thought I'd want two, but I barely have time to fly the one I just bought, and this terrific aircraft and accessories just aren't getting the love they need. It's a great setup whether professional, experienced recreational flyer, or total novice. The setup includes:
  • Phantom 4 Pro + ... about 18 months since new, and maybe 40 total flight hours ... I'm the original owner.
  • High-resolution screen-integrated P4P+ controller (no phone or tablet required)
  • Three (3) intelligent flight batteries
  • 3-slot charging station (for batteries and controller) (with 50% battery storage setting)
  • Snap on/off landing gear
  • Set of 4 ND filters
  • Spare propeller set
  • Waterproof rolling hard-case from Case-Club
I'll let you do the math on this whole setup if purchased new ... but sufficed to say, this is a great deal at $1,100 USD (I'll cover shipping with FedEx Ground).

US sale only ... no international inquiries please.

Contact me via private message with questions or offer to purchase (via PayPal). Price is firm, so please don't contact me to negotiate. If nobody wants it for the stated price, I'll just keep it, or give it to my nephew who's been nagging me for it ever since I mentioned I might sell it.

This thing has been "babied" it's entire life with me. Photos attached.

Rusty

1 - Aircraft.JPG
2 - Case - Open.JPG
3 - Case - Closed.JPG
4 - Controller.JPG
5 - Batteries.JPG
6 - Charger.JPG
7 - Landing Gear.JPG
8 - Spare Props.JPG
9 - ND Filters.JPG
10 - Set to Roll.JPG

Reactions: shammel00
I would like to purchase this drone. My phone number is 503-364-4004. We are in Oregon, so shipping should be cheap! Barbara
I don't want to haggle or negotiate, so I'm posting this below market to just get it sold to a new and loving home. I've bought a new drone and thought I'd want two, but I barely have time to fly the one I just bought, and this terrific aircraft and accessories just aren't getting the love they need. It's a great setup whether professional, experienced recreational flyer, or total novice. The setup includes:
  • Phantom 4 Pro + ... about 18 months since new, and maybe 40 total flight hours ... I'm the original owner.
  • High-resolution screen-integrated P4P+ controller (no phone or tablet required)
  • 3-slot charging station (for batteries and controller) (with 50% battery storage setting)
  • Set of 4 ND filters
  • Spare propeller set
I'll let you do the math on this whole setup if purchased new ... but sufficed to say, this is a great deal at $1,100 USD (I'll cover shipping with FedEx Ground).

Contact me via private message with questions or offer to purchase (via PayPal). Price is firm, so please don't contact me to negotiate. If nobody wants it for the stated price, I'll just keep it, or give it to my nephew who's been nagging me for it ever since I mentioned I might sell it.

Rusty

View attachment 107922 View attachment 107923 View attachment 107924 View attachment 107925 View attachment 107926 View attachment 107927 View attachment 107928 View attachment 107929View attachment 107930 View attachment 107931
  • Set of 4 ND filters
  • Spare propeller set

Rusty

View attachment 107922 View attachment 107923 View attachment 107924 View attachment 107925 View attachment 107926 View attachment 107927 View attachment 107928 View attachment 107929View attachment 107930 View attachment 107931

Thanks BB ... it will be on the way later today.

To everyone else that contacted me ... (a) it's sold, and (b) clearly I under-priced this.

:oops:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj