(SOLD) Phantom 4 Pro w/ 3 High Capacity Batteries, GPC Case

• Thread starter Deleted member 27337
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 27337

SOLD

Phantom 4 Pro w/ 3 High Capacity Batteries and GPC Hard Case. The Phantom 4 Pro is in mint condition.

The 3 batteries have 5 charges, 4 charges and 0 charges.

PAID:

Phantom 4 Pro - $1,499
Extra High Capacity Battery #1 - $169
Extra High Capacity Battery #2 - $169
GPC Hard Case - $199

TOTAL: $2,036

Yours for $1,399 shipped to the lower 48 only.

2a389b9dfcff10d2f5a1babd70539bb8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I ask why you are selling it? Is everything in working order? Is there anything missing?

Very interested.

Can I ask why you are selling it? Is everything in working order? Is there anything missing?

Very interested.

Only selling it because I don’t use it enough. Everything works 100% and everything is in mint condition. Everything that came in the box from DJI is included.

I've been hemming and hawing for the past two weeks trying to decide between the P4pro and the mavic pro. Is the still image quality on the P4 Pro that much better than the Mavic? Calling around to different stores I keep getting the same answer "- well, only if you're going to blow the image way up will you notice the difference." To me that's an idiots response! If you're doing any work on the image in photoshop of course you're going to zoom in on a detail to work on the image.

I've been hemming and hawing for the past two weeks trying to decide between the P4pro and the mavic pro. Is the still image quality on the P4 Pro that much better than the Mavic? Calling around to different stores I keep getting the same answer "- well, only if you're going to blow the image way up will you notice the difference." To me that's an idiots response! If you're doing any work on the image in photoshop of course you're going to zoom in on a detail to work on the image.

The camera on the P4P is a much better camera than the Mavic Pro. I own them both.

Are you the original owner? Any warranty left on it?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik