SOLD: Phantom 2 with Zenmuse H4-3D - non-operational

Reaction score
Free Phantom 2. You pay shipping from San Jose, California.

Please read this carefully.

This Phantom 2 was formerly a Phantom 2 Vision, converted by Hani Lanz of UAV Repair Shop in Minnesota. It uses 2.4 for control and 5.8 for feed. I used this drone with a Zenmuse gimbal (included, but not currently attached) and a GoPro Hero2 and Hero3. The conversion flipped the control and feed frequencies for FPV flying with goggles. This drone was my practice workhorse and my P2V+ was my travel drone.

At least two sets of DJI 8443 props (not shown) will be included.

Issues:
This drone will not fly out of the box. The controller and aircraft have become unpaired and you will need to pair these.
You will need a monitor or goggles and a 5.8 transmitter if you wish to fly with FPV or telemetry. (I used a Flysight Black Pearl or Fatshark Predator Goggles. I'll be selling these items on eBay.)
I was never able to connect both the mini OSD AND the FPV, and flew with one or the other. Both bird-side connectors are present, but these will need to be rewired internally to feed both.

Once the RC and Phantom 2 are paired, it will probably fly but to make it truly airworthy, you'll want to wire the drone for both telemetry and FPV. A good drone repair shop should be able to make this happen.

Why am I giving it away? This old girl was my reliable workhorse and I called her Musashi. I always planned on converting it into a fully manual FPV drone, but never got around to it. She hasn't flown in years but I can't bring myself to throw it in the trash and hope it will one day fly again. I liked the way she looked sitting on my shelf but it's time to clean house.

In the box:
DJI Phantom 2 with one battery
Zenmuse H3-3D gimbal
controller
battery charger
2 or 3 sets of DJI props
random Phantom spare parts

IMG_0134 Phantom 2.JPG

IMG_0135 Phantom 2.JPG

I'll let you know.

Give me a day or two.

I'll take it and I'll pay via paypal! $40 should cover shipping if it's more I'll cover it, if it's less we can work that out. Sound good let me know where to send the payment to.
Dennis

Actually it might be more to 33830 so 50 should be more in line...

I’ll take it!!! If it’s still available. I’ll pay extra plus shipping for it

I didn't know we were bidding. But if you will take $75 + ship. We could use it in our youth ministry in training for a better education values. We train with intentions of teaching the word along with every day life lessons in a rural agricultural environment.

I didn't know we were bidding. But if you will take $75 + ship. We could use it in our youth ministry in training for a better education values. We train with intentions of teaching the word along with every day life lessons in a rural agricultural environment.

Now that’s a great cause [emoji1417][emoji1417]

Sorry man! Didn’t mean to start a bid. I didn’t know if it was still available and he should receive some profit since it’s a valuable drone; I offered extra $$ plus the shipping.

All good didn't mean to come across as sarcastic. Just trying to help the kids. And this is a good project for them to pick up on algorithms and hands on learning of electronics and keep them motivated to keep learning and stay in school.

Hey all, thanks for the attention. I didn't figure anyone would want it. I'm moving overseas and my intention was to get it off my shelf, but I sure could use the few extra bucks. It's boxed and ready to ship.

I hope it's ok with everyone on this thread; I like the idea of the youth ministry and will PM dmd56.

Hey all, thanks for the attention. I didn't figure anyone would want it. I'm moving overseas and my intention was to get it off my shelf, but I sure could use the few extra bucks. It's boxed and ready to ship.

I hope it's ok with everyone on this thread; I like the idea of the youth ministry and will PM dmd56.

Good cause [emoji1417][emoji1417][emoji1417]

Sweet. That was a fun thread to watch. Glad it's going to a good home and will have a future again. Just got a p3s at a great price to let the youth ministry at church use it. I won't cry too bad if they break it. Again, good choice on finding a good home.

Reactions: Shoot4fun
Sweet. That was a fun thread to watch. Glad it's going to a good home and will have a future again. Just got a p3s at a great price to let the youth ministry at church use it. I won't cry too bad if they break it. Again, good choice on finding a good home.
Like the new profile pic KO. How come there's 5 r/c and only 3 Birds? ?
Brad

Reactions: Clipper707
Thanks Starz. It flies beautifully and surprised how much quieter it is than
Like the new profile pic KO. How come there's 5 r/c and only 3 Birds? ?
Brad
I use standard and plus controllers on my P4's. Different needs at different times. Besides their good to look at.

Reactions: Shoot4fun
Too fancy for me @Capt KO. I can't afford to crash one that expensive ... My wife wants to kill me in my sleep now, as it is!

Brad
Had to sell my p4a (unflown) for $750 to buy a new washing machine. Made me sick, literally. Had a couple of bucks left, so I got the p3 from Starz that you turned me on to. I'm All better now. It's fun, lot better than I imagined. Thanks guys. Hey Clipper707, did the drone get a new home yet? KO

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic