/// SOLD /// NYC area => P3 Advanced + 2 Extra Batteries + Backpack

Reaction score
MUST GO THIS WEEK!

I'm selling my Phantom to "upgrade" to the Mavic in the near future.
  • Purchased from B&H Manhattan in August 2016.
  • Perfect condition esthetically and technically.
  • Never dropped or crashed.
I'm including everything that came with it + a few extra. I don't have the original packaging.

PRICE $550
/// MUST GO NOW ///

Prefer to sell in-person in the NYC area. Willing to do a test flight to prove everything is perfect.

PICTURES

Last edited:
The first two items on what's included . Don't need the batteries charger or back pack etc

I can't sell it and buy it also it's up to you if you're willing to do that and how much you want for it

I can't sell it and buy it also it's up to you if you're willing to do that and how much you want for it
I'm looking to sell the whole package, BUT if it makes sense financially to just sell the Drone + Remote, then I will do that. To be honest, the current price doesn't take into account the extras. They are pretty much free.

Tell me what is your budget and we'll pick it up from there.

Am interested in the batteries if you decide to sell one separately and know how many flight cycles they have

Am interested in the batteries if you decide to sell one separately and know how many flight cycles they have
I might be selling this as a full package tomorrow morning, I'll keep you updated if anything.

Thank you for the interest!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj