SOLD!!!!! Like New DJI Phantom 4 For Sale $650 SOLD!!!!!!!

Reaction score
SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!This won’t last long. Like New Phantom 4 Drone, only difference between this and brand new is that it’s not sealed and this has a few hours flying time. Get it just in time for Christmas. Only listed as used because it has been opened and flown, but never crashed. Mint. Not a scratch. Selling to upgrade to Inspire. This drone is awesome. You will not be disappointed. Comes with an extra battery valued at $169.00. If you see one cheaper or same price it probably doesn’t have an extra battery. See my feedback rating. It’s not 100% for nothing. Check the price. Won’t find it cheaper anywhere. Go! Comes in original undamaged packaging. Paypal only to [email protected]. This reads as an ebay listing because it is. I did that so you can check my reputation. My ebay user name is pabyers. If you look on ebay you will see the drone there as well. If I receive payment form you I will immediately remove the ebay listing. I will ship priority from Houston. Package will be approx. 5lbs. with dimensions of 8x12x14.5 inches. $650 bucks plus shipping. PM me if interested. SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't Figure out how to delete SOLD!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl