SOLD - "Brand New" FT Aviator Drone Controller for DJI! - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
"A game-changing drone controller designed by former NASA astronaut, Scott Parazynski, that will change the way you fly!"

Check it out on their website here.

This is a brand new, unopened FT Aviator Drone Controller in the factory shipping box.

I ordered this many months ago as a pre-order, and have been patiently waiting for them to arrive. Getting really excited about flying with this, I started reading about others that got their's before I got mine, and everyone loves them!

In the time between I ordered them and receiving them I learned that as of this date they are not compatible with my Epson Moverio's that I use as my go to for flying...

My loss, your gain, so up for sale they go!

$275 USD OBO + Shipping from 03458

Best,

Doc

Attachments

• IMG_20190912_162020.jpg
    IMG_20190912_162020.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 228
  • fluidity-ft-aviator-drone-controller_1080x.jpg
    fluidity-ft-aviator-drone-controller_1080x.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 249
Last edited:
"A game-changing drone controller designed by former NASA astronaut, Scott Parazynski, that will change the way you fly!"

Check it out on their website here.

This is a brand new, unopened FT Aviator Drone Controller in the factory shipping box.

I ordered this many months ago as a pre-order, and have been patiently waiting for them to arrive. Getting really excited about flying with this, I started reading about others that got their's before I got mine, and everyone loves them!

In the time between I ordered them and receiving them I learned that as of this date they are not compatible with my Epson Moverio's that I use as my go to for flying...

My loss, your gain, so up for sale they go!

$275 USD OBO + Shipping from 03458

Best,

Doc
The FT AVIATOR CONTROLLER recently had updates that make them work the. Moverio BT300 Glasses. Have not tried tried the update but heard they do work.
I like my Ft AVIATOR controller I am sure you will sell them.

The FT AVIATOR CONTROLLER recently had updates that make them work the. Moverio BT300 Glasses. Have not tried tried the update but heard they do work.
I like my Ft AVIATOR controller I am sure you will sell them.
Thanks for the heads up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31