SOLD 2 Phantom 3 Batteries Authentic DJI

Reaction score
SOLD

2 Authentic DJI Phantom 3 batteries. 10 charges on each. $75 apiece + shipping or $130 for both + shipping. PayPal not accepted but can take almost any other type of payment.

IMG_0333.png IMG_0334.png
IMG_0331.jpg

Last edited:
2 Authentic DJI Phantom 3 batteries. 10 charges on each. $75 apiece + shipping or $130 for both + shipping. PayPal not accepted but can take almost any other type of payment.

That remaining capacity / power in mah is terrible after ONLY 10 charges !...Good luck.

That remaining capacity / power in mah is terrible after ONLY 10 charges !...Good luck.
You were looking at the remaining power for the current charge level. They are not fully charged. I don't store them fully charged and only put them in the bird to show the charge cycles. If you look at the total capacity, you will see that they are perfectly fine and have normal capacity when fully charged.

You were looking at the remaining power for the current charge level. They are not fully charged. I don't store them fully charged and only put them in the bird to show the charge cycles. If you look at the total capacity, you will see that they are perfectly fine and have normal capacity when fully charged.
OK.got yah.......that was not explained in the 1st post.Thanks Looks Great now ....I'm still learning and always will be too.....Cheers !

So do you always try to land the drone between 20% low battery warning and 10% critical low battery setting and hasn't anybody else noticed that and commented ?.....i'd be sweating if my Drone was still in the air at 10 % warning ! is the drone still ok .

So do you always try to land the drone between 20% low battery warning and 10% critical low battery setting and hasn't anybody else noticed that and commented ?.....i'd be sweating if my Drone was still in the air at 10 % warning ! is the drone still ok .
Each to their own however I can see no reason why anyone would set the critical level above the minimum (10%)- simply because thats where the AC will try and auto land- not fun. As to the warning, I have mine at 20%, saves on annoying warnings but can be handy for my kids who don’t watch the remaining time as closely as do. Btw- I have landed with less than 3% as have many others and only just made it home. Not fun.

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
Each to their own however I can see no reason why anyone would set the critical level above the minimum (10%)- simply because thats where the AC will try and auto land- not fun. As to the warning, I have mine at 20%, saves on annoying warnings but can be handy for my kids who don’t watch the remaining time as closely as do. Btw- I have landed with less than 3% as have many others and only just made it home. Not fun.
L u c k y You With....many are not so lucky LOL i'm probably one of them LOL Cheers!

The drone was perfectly fine when I sold it. Never crashed or even tipped. Warnings are there for alerting you, only and making sure the bird is on the ground before losing power. If you have planned the mission properly and do not have any unforeseen circumstances, there really isn't an issue. I always plan my missions carefully and have had a non-eventful, smooth experience.

My car has a warning light that comes on when I am low on fuel but I never see it because I plan on refueling before it is empty. I have also been a fixed wing pilot for almost 20 years and I have never had to make an emergency landing for running out of fuel either. Why should this be any different? You should know how much "fuel" you have for the mission and plan accordingly.

The drone was perfectly fine when I sold it. Never crashed or even tipped. Warnings are there for alerting you, only and making sure the bird is on the ground before losing power. If you have planned the mission properly and do not have any unforeseen circumstances, there really isn't an issue. I always plan my missions carefully and have had a non-eventful, smooth experience.

My car has a warning light that comes on when I am low on fuel but I never see it because I plan on refueling before it is empty. I have also been a fixed wing pilot for almost 20 years and I have never had to make an emergency landing for running out of fuel either. Why should this be any different? You should know how much "fuel" you have for the mission and plan accordingly.
Well the best of luck to you then....i posted your link here where a guy was looking for a P3 battery so hope you sale it or them both...have a great adventure of flying a drone or are you now with out one because its sold !

Well the best of luck to you then....i posted your link here where a guy was looking for a P3 battery so hope you sale it or them both...have a great adventure of flying a drone or are you now with out one because its sold !
Airplanes.....glide>>>....Cars.......coast>>>t........But Drones "drop" when out of battery " fuel " !

Airplanes.....glide>>>....Cars.......coast>>>t........But Drones "drop" when out of battery " fuel " !
Not the best logic to use but it still drives home the point that you need to plan your missions well and always have a backup plan.

Really? Seems like the logic is sound to me and supported by evidence.
Just because a plane glides doesn't mean you can find a place to land safely, just because a car coasts doesn't mean you want to run out of fuel while doing 70 mph on a busy highway. Whether we are talking about $100,000+ airplanes, $30,000+ cars or $1,000+ "drones" the easiest way to keep from having a loss is proper planning.

Reactions: doug_judy
Just because a plane glides doesn't mean you can find a place to land safely, just because a car coasts doesn't mean you want to run out of fuel while doing 70 mph on a busy highway. Whether we are talking about $100,000+ airplanes, $30,000+ cars or $1,000+ "drones" the easiest way to keep from having a loss is proper planning.
The point I think he was making is that a propulsion failure in a phantom AC is almost certainly going to result in very significant damage as it can’t glide or coast to a stop.

The only “planning” you might propose in this context (in addition to flying where the AC falling out of the sky might not cause perceived harm to life or property) would be to ensure your flight packs are in good condition and manufactured to an expected level of quality. That is to use genuine DJI branded or aftermarket of proven comparable performance. Im sure that was his point.

That is to use genuine DJI branded or aftermarket of proven comparable performance. Im sure that was his point.

I agree 100%. Since this a classified post, I'm not sure this is the proper place to discuss or debate these issues. I would be happy to discuss any of the things in proper thread. Just tag me in the thread and I will respond there.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
intertronixlabel