Software Issue

Reaction score
After firmware upgrade on Phantom 4 Pro and go the DJI Go 4, get a message “The current device can not use DJI Go4 and download the current app to use” What is the name of the current app? Thanks, Larry

After firmware upgrade on Phantom 4 Pro and go the DJI Go 4, get a message “The current device can not use DJI Go4 and download the current app to use” What is the name of the current app? Thanks, Larry
Uuummmm yip djigo4 is the app ,,do you have another device to eliminate yours or did your device work fine before,,,does reinstall of the app change it or stay the same ?

Did a re-install and still does not work. Before the firmware upgrade, it flew fine. Thanks for your input.

Did a re-install and still does not work. Before the firmware upgrade, it flew fine. Thanks for your input.

Had you missed a few versions of the drone firmware, before uploading to the latest version ?

I would reflash the current version 01.04.03.00 of the firmware or downgrade it, to see if it's an issue with the version.

What version of DJI Go4 are you using, it should be 4.3.36 (android) and 4.3.37 (Apple IOS) ?

Last edited:
Reactions: RotorWash_UAV
Curse of the FW update, “before firmware update, flew fine”, You can try rolling back but I have had no problems with the last fw version.
Could your device be maxed out with other apps running in the background? Especially other flight apps, litchi, go, fly, etc. If so, either delete or put them to sleep, then reopen when needed. Might add the power needed for Go 4.
Hope you find the answer, good luck.

Reactions: RotorWash_UAV
Had you missed a few versions of the drone firmware, before uploading to the latest version ?

I would reflash the current version 01.04.03.00 of the firmware or downgrade it, to see if it's an issue with the version.

What version of DJI Go4 are you using, it should be 4.3.36 (android) and 4.3.37 (Apple IOS) ?
Just throwing in the hat that GO4 was updated for Android on Sept 22nd to ver. 4.3.37 and iOS GO4 is at ver 4.3.38 as of Aug 3rd.

Reactions: Capt KO
Crickey I'm still using much older go 4 app 4.3.5 'coz it suits my purposes and runs fine with latest firmware have you tried clearing your cache within the app?

Reactions: Capt KO

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31