Software Download for Phantom 3 Advanced

Reaction score
Hello all! I was hoping someone could explain what this software does for the Phantom 3 and if we are suppose to download it to our computer or Tablet? This is what I am talking about "Inspire 1 / Phantom 3 Transcoding Tool v0.92", and "DJI DNG Cleaner v1.1", this is on DJI's download webpage. Thank you for your help.
Phantom3 Software and drivers01.JPG

Hello all! I was hoping someone could explain what this software does for the Phantom 3 and if we are suppose to download it to our computer or Tablet? This is what I am talking about "Inspire 1 / Phantom 3 Transcoding Tool v0.92", and "DJI DNG Cleaner v1.1", this is on DJI's download webpage. Thank you for your help.
View attachment 21201
Not sure what the transcoding tool does, but you don't need it. DNG cleaner is for removing dead pixels from your DNG files. You don't need it unless you see dead pixels in your photos. Both would potentially be installed on your computer.

Not sure what the transcoding tool does, but you don't need it. DNG cleaner is for removing dead pixels from your DNG files. You don't need it unless you see dead pixels in your photos. Both would potentially be installed on your computer.
Ok, Thank you for your reply and help, bbfpv.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik