So lets say I have a new P3 battery to sell....link to listing added

Thirsty! ! Lol @mal ;)
Haha I haven't got my p3 yet. I don't like ordering online. I prefer to go to my dealer, pay for it cash and then fly it there to make sure it's 100% when I pick mine up in 2 weeks I'll be taking home an extra 3 batteries. I couldn't be assed buying a p3 and only be able to fly it with just one battery.

Reactions: louforgiveno
If you live near Michigan and we can meetup sometime before I head out west on vacation this Sunday, or if you live out West and I can pick it up on the way, I'd go at least $210

May just throw it up on Ebay, and see how high it will go lol.............I will actually be parting out the whole thing more than likely.

May just throw it up on Ebay, and see how high it will go lol.............I will actually be parting out the whole thing more than likely.

Do us a favor and throw the links up in this thread please. I'm interested to see how high the price goes. I'd imagine quite a few people are in my situation and can't find single batteries without buying an entirely separate P3

There is a saying, that fits here...
"No good deed, goes unpunished"
So, you may not like what you reap, from what you sew...

But I wish you only good tidings... And best wishes.

RedHotPoker

guessing you'd get a better response if you removed the buy it now price, and started the bidding at face value.... especially given the short duration of the auction...just saying...

New? Was this the battery that was in the unit when it met whatever untimely end it found? "Only used once to test its functionality".... c'mon it can't be used and new. Please include all details here in order to stimulate interest.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic