snow and dizziness in South Carolina

Excellent flying.
I still can't understand how is possible to react so fast. Flying like a dragonfly.
Is this really the original speed?

If you are in the Mountains, I would think that snow is a little more common. I lived on Hilton Head Is. In 1973 and we had snow covering the ground. What was strange, was seeing the snow creatures the local natives made. I should have taken pictures. They weren't normal. Some looked like pigs with horns. Lol. They were very friendly people. They showed me where and how to fish. From what I can tell, the natives have all been driven away by the wealthy. A culture lost.

Reactions: gudgeman
Excellent flying.
I still can't understand how is possible to react so fast. Flying like a dragonfly.
Is this really the original speed?
thank you- yes indeed real speed- that image is directly from my DJI goggles DVR- exactly what I see real time

Very nice!

Cool,couldn't see ya,are you inside by the fire :)
Nice flying,,I'm sure I hit the house if I try that lol

• Haha
If you are in the Mountains, I would think that snow is a little more common. I lived on Hilton Head Is. In 1973 and we had snow covering the ground. What was strange, was seeing the snow creatures the local natives made. I should have taken pictures. They weren't normal. Some looked like pigs with horns. Lol. They were very friendly people. They showed me where and how to fish. From what I can tell, the natives have all been driven away by the wealthy. A culture lost.
we get snow in boiling springs usually once every other year or so

haha no I am huddled close to the door though- I have hit the house and numerous other objects repeatedly- but I build them so I can repair
I was going to ask how many times you have hit some twig or something you just got too close to. I'm glad to hear, well not glad, but, it's interesting to hear that you do occasionally hit things and have to repair and go at it again. You'd have to be super-human to do that kind of flying and never hit anything I'd suspect. I imagine you might have to fly something like that a few times to get a complete one with no impacts but now and then the first take comes out perfect. That takes a lot of skill, I admire that. Fun to see. Plus, it's rare to get a lot of snow in SC, so you got that as well. Nice job!

I forgot to say how the drone survived those hits. Need to repair or buy a new one?
Must be pretty resistant and unbreakable that drone.

👍Nice video! I'm down in the Clemson area so the post caught my eye. I subscribed to your channel and will look forward to more stuff.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic