Snake River Prototyping ND Filters

Reaction score
Anyone, have any experience with these filters. Specifically does their small amount of weight effect the gimbal's balance?

Jimmy these are currently the best in class P3 ND/CP filters out there. Do a quick search on the forum for experiences

So I received my ND16 from SRP yesterday.. wow the quality is amazing. I do though notice that my camera stock is level/balanced (points where you put it when off), but the filter makes it flop downward and not balance. I know this has been asked, but I didn't find a super clear answer.. Is this OK? Do I need to balance? I am just paranoid.

Thanks

So I received my ND16 from SRP yesterday.. wow the quality is amazing. I do though notice that my camera stock is level/balanced (points where you put it when off), but the filter makes it flop downward and not balance. I know this has been asked, but I didn't find a super clear answer.. Is this OK? Do I need to balance? I am just paranoid.

Thanks

I have the SRP ND 8/CP filter. I didn't have to balance the the gimbal, and have no desire to do so.

My horizon is pretty straight(one of the lucky ones).

Here is a test flight with dashware. Camera was set to log. Still trying to master these settings and post...

Anyway take a look.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: YolevonALLin
I don't have that brand of filter, I chose to purchase the RageCams and no issues at all with performance. It didn't have a problem whatsoever. I recorded a comparison video for the 3 filters I purchased -
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic