Small Town Charm - Kingsport Tennessee

Reaction score
Kingsport takes it's name from a simplification of "King's Port" which it was originally called. The town was used as a stopping and shipping point for travelers and goods that were destined for Knoxville, traveling on the Holston River, which eventually leads to the Tennessee River. Kingsport is home to Eastman Chemical Company, Domtar Paper Company, Holston Ammunition Plant, and many other industrial businesses. The city is currently undergoing a downtown renovation and revitalization project which has brought many small and locally owned businesses into the area, and has been the catalyst to the restoration of the historical buildings within the downtown area.

I really hope you enjoy!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thats my home town! Love it! Worked at pals years ago! Thanks for posting....now im homesick.... and want a pals sweet tea and chiliburger!

Thats my home town! Love it! Worked at pals years ago! Thanks for posting....now im homesick.... and want a pals sweet tea and chiliburger!

A chili burger and a peach tea sounds amazing right about now! Thanks for watching!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan