slight jello wobble in footage

Reaction score
Hi guys im new to this firum and would just like a little advice... i noticed a very slight jello wobble in my footage a few days ago....only really when im hovering....and after a bit of research i loosened the grub screw on the gimbal vertical arm... sat that arm diwn in its seat and tightened the grub screw again.....the next flight i did the footage was perfect....no wobble at all....the idiot i am that night i decided i wanted to out the okastic mount that hilds the camera level and gimbal stable back on it again...it comes with it from shop....it didnt quite go in orooerly and i had to kind of carefully grab the gimbal to pull it back off....i dont think i was rough enough with it to damage anything but wasnt as gentle as i would like... i took the drone out again today and the slight wobble while hovering is back....ive just redone the grub screw again and an waiting for charge to test it out again....any suggestions guys....i havent calibrated the gumbal yet....there are no knicks in the props and no vibration in the camera or gimble without motors running. ...should i send it to dji? Im in australia...any aussie pilots know where u should send it for quick quality repair....or any other suggestions on what i shiuld try? Its just annoying because i have one full video of it being oerfect after i did the grub screw but dont think i would have damaged anything trying to put that moynt back on....thanks guys...sorry for the long post

Have u calibrated the drone with the compass...I would be careful tightening the grub screw too often you might make things worse..as a builder of pc''s gently and a bit at a time..check that there's 4 white dampeners in place you know the little white rubber cushions at the 4 corners of the gimbal..think the phantom only comes with two in place at opposite corners...at least that's what mine came with...maybe that was a quality control miss...anyhow see what others think

Cheers sparky

.......check that there's 4 white dampeners in place you know the little white rubber cushions at the 4 corners of the gimbal..think the phantom only comes with two in place at opposite corners...at least that's what mine came with...maybe that was a quality control miss...anyhow see what others think

Cheers sparky
There should be 4 rubber vibration dampers, but only 2 of the clear plastic Anti-Drop pins. Those 2 anti-drop pins should be diagonally placed.

Reactions: sparkycat
So you don't need the other two...sorry what's the indication for just the two .....

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor