Skills testing

Very nice job

Good place to test skills and while this might seem like a simple video, it showed some nice skills. It's difficult to fly that long and move that much without having a few "large" and "ugly" movements. Like a snap turn, or a stop and reverse or some other jerky motion. This was as smooth as if it had been flown by a Litchi program. That in itself takes some skill. Nice job.

Reactions: Recoveryone
Good place to test skills and while this might seem like a simple video, it showed some nice skills. It's difficult to fly that long and move that much without having a few "large" and "ugly" movements. Like a snap turn, or a stop and reverse or some other jerky motion. This was as smooth as if it had been flown by a Litchi program. That in itself takes some skill. Nice job.
The location is one of my jobs that i have doing progression flights. There was a 30 yard bin blocking the front entrance, so I decided to have a little fun after I did my still shots.

Nice job!
Couple questions.
What are your Expo settings?
We’re you in Tripod mode or Normal?

Definite skills…🤙🏽
The adjusted setting are for my gimbals, I feel you need to learn how each drone flies. I fly in normal mode 95% of the time, just in case I need to move/avoid an obstacle. In any giving week I will fly a Mavic Pro, Mavic 2 Pro or the Phantom 4 Pro. So getting to know each drone is essential.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20