Sj4000, sj5000+, or mobius cam?

Hobbyking sells a kit to relocate the lense on a mobius cam and it comes with a new frame too, so basically it makes it the shape of a gopro. That way it can be mounted in any gimbal. It was still lighter than a gopro too.

I broke down and bought a gopro 3 black for the better video quality along with fpv at the same time and compatibility with the walkera g2d plastic. I'm happy but my wallet isnt...lol

Great find dtitus! I love solutions to unanswered questions...
It's not all that expensive and looks pretty neat. As an added bonus for us tinkerers you'd get to take something apart and put it back together again. THAT'S a fringe benefit! :D
http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/...ctor_Conversion_Case_for_Gimbal_Mounting.html

Congrats on the GoPro! I'll tell ya, you really can't hardly beat those Plastic G2D Walkera's for the price!
BOT

Reactions: dtitus6297
Great find dtitus! I love solutions to unanswered questions...
It's not all that expensive and looks pretty neat. As an added bonus for us tinkerers you'd get to take something apart and put it back together again. THAT'S a fringe benefit! :D
http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/...ctor_Conversion_Case_for_Gimbal_Mounting.html

Congrats on the GoPro! I'll tell ya, you really can't hardly beat those Plastic G2D Walkera's for the price!
BOT
Yea, the walkera g2d was a breeze to install and it works great. It's also removable by 2 plugs and it slides right off...that's a nice feature

dji phantom fc40
ardrone2 mod 4 telemetry+fpv
tplinkwr703+sunhans 2.5w and alpha 7dbi panel antenna for wifi boost
based in new jersey US

Hello fellow pilots! I have fited to my p2 a walkera g 2d gimbal with a mobius cam,the gimbal was heavy moded and you have to spent some time for that.In order to fit the mobius and calibrate it lots of metal cuted from the gimbal but that made one light gimbal even lighter!Plus mobius is super lightweight...and works fantastic also.I am using 600 mw tx.The whole setup works fantastic,gives me more time in the air because of the low.. weight and the phantom has less hard work to do.I have reached 1500 m with stock radio the video quality was fantastic.I will try it to see when the failsafe will kick...Happy flying!

Reactions: BlackOpsTeamster
Hello fellow pilots! I have fited to my p2 a walkera g 2d gimbal with a mobius cam,the gimbal was heavy moded and you have to spent some time for that.In order to fit the mobius and calibrate it lots of metal cuted from the gimbal but that made one light gimbal even lighter!Plus mobius is super lightweight...and works fantastic also.I am using 600 mw tx.The whole setup works fantastic,gives me more time in the air because of the low.. weight and the phantom has less hard work to do.I have reached 1500 m with stock radio the video quality was fantastic.I will try it to see when the failsafe will kick...Happy flying!

Thanks for the contribution of info Stathis.......
Welcome to the Forum, lots of good info here!
BOT

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.