Show off your Cases!!

19cfaf6c1480a6e2b45bcef4b7c22de7.jpg

Reactions: Jack1926
84cbf457298d129bde0344adb4ee556c.jpg
c905a4775af10f1ba20d30fc0f7d4184.jpg

Here's mine for the time being. I work excavation and we had a old laser level case laying around so I transformed it into a water and crush proof case.. I used the stock cardboard from the factory to hold the unit for now.. I plan on making a mold with foam when I have some more time but it works great for me right now holds my 3 batts and iPad and misc stuff..

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: ObiDon and Jack1926
The perfect solution if you ride a motorcycle and want to take your Phantom 3 with you with while protecting it and not having to wear a backpack. Fits with room to put some other small items on the side like Ipad Air, Hoodman Sunshades. Its the Givi Outback Trekker 58 L.

I just turned the backpack over so people can see its the DJI backpack. When traveling I have it so the logo is down and the bird is sitting upright...

Reactions: Jack1926 and Reed L
For the price this case from dji suits me well.

c4c71176c4c79aea2dcd9b03696cbc79.jpg

I pop the dbs where the arrow is pointing, sits snug and the top of the dbs sits nice on the phantom arms. Using the p3a. Oh i also removed the battery charger don't carry that around with me.

Hello,
I have the ITELITE Antenna on My P3 Standard, and it gave me 3 Times More range No Problem! Only thing is that it that it seems to show a weak signal when there close together during setup if it's not pointing in the general area of the Phantom itself.

I want to add the ITELITE Antenna to My Professional, and get rid of these "Dang Rabbit Ears.!!" I wanted to ask somebody that is Actually using one on with an Adv / Pro Transmitter, 2 wire configuration with LightBridge First, to see if the up close situation Ever occurs with the LightBridge Connection???

I understand Exactly why it happens with the Standard Radio, and Wi-Fi setup. That's basically the reason it works so well for Distance "unAmplified," due to the (Beam Effect) the panel sends the Signal.

I Apologize for asking you this HERE, but I can't seem to get a straight answer concerning this issue. I figured Know one would know Better than someone that's Actually "USING" this setup.

Do you Ever get a Signal Lost Message At Close Range during setup, and warm up, compass calibration Exedra??

Thank you very much in Advance!!

There won't be an issue with carry on. Pro Craft has the same dimensions 14x10x20 as my Think Tank Airport Helipak which I've used as a carry on a few times.

But, if you are traveling to Mexico and press the red button for inspection, you had better tell them that it is worth only $500 x the number of people in your party. I took mine to Mexico in November, traveling with my wife, and customs taxed me 18% of the difference between what I told them (undisclosed here) and $1000 ($500x2).

@mikesher - I'm heading to Mexico via LAX from Brisbane, Australia. What's the deal with these taxes? Are there any for USA also?

OT but I've never seen that issue with my P3P and Itelite ant.

And...my GPC...

image_zpsizh5hnjx.jpeg

Thank you. I suppose the Light bridge connection isn't quite as fragile when it comes to close distances like the standard Wi-Fi, and radio signal connection is. I know they'll get mad at me if I go too far into this, but do you still have good overall signal Within approximately 300 -to 500 feet?? Or do you have to keep the panel pointed at the Phantom, or in the general vicinity of, to maintain a full signal with video and radio?? I want to put one on so bad, but I would love two at least hear this first hand from someone first. It would just be nice to know that it will keep a solid connection even if it leaves the specified degree of operating distance in the specs for long- range flight. I wouldn't even think about looking or pointing my transmitter in any other direction if I were flying any distance.

Btw. NICE!!
VERY CLEAN SETUP!!!! I have the same case for my Professional, but it doesn't have that Pretty Blue top finish. I'm definitely going to look into getting that insert also!!

Thank you. I suppose the Light bridge connection isn't quite as fragile when it comes to close distances like the standard Wi-Fi, and radio signal connection is. I know they'll get mad at me if I go too far into this, but do you still have good overall signal Within approximately 300 -to 500 feet?? Or do you have to keep the panel pointed at the Phantom, or in the general vicinity of, to maintain a full signal with video and radio?? I want to put one on so bad, but I would love two at least hear this first hand from someone first. It would just be nice to know that it will keep a solid connection even if it leaves the specified degree of operating distance in the specs for long- range flight. I wouldn't even think about looking or pointing my transmitter in any other direction if I were flying any distance.

Btw. NICE!!
VERY CLEAN SETUP!!!! I have the same case for my Professional, but it doesn't have that Pretty Blue top finish. I'm definitely going to look into getting that insert also!!

Probably better to start a new topic for this but I'll be brief.

I've flown a few km away without the ant pointed directly at the bird without loosing signal...once I go beyond 3km I will loose video etc if the antenna isn't pointed generally towards the bird. I often fly from inside my Jeep when it's colder out, my Jeep has a heavy aftermarket roll cage in it and even at 4km (I've never flown further than 4km) I never have problems as long as it's pointed in the general direction. I've been as far as 500m (1500') left and right at 90* to the panel while in my Jeep without signal loss. I imagine if you go much further than that you would need to point it a little more accurately but I'm only going off of what others have said. The longest flight on the stock battery I've had was about 12km total but that wasn't ever further than 4km at anytime.

If you have any more questions beyond this, feel free to pm me

Probably better to start a new topic for this but I'll be brief.

I've flown a few km away without the ant pointed directly at the bird without loosing signal...once I go beyond 3km I will loose video etc if the antenna isn't pointed generally towards the bird. I often fly from inside my Jeep when it's colder out, my Jeep has a heavy aftermarket roll cage in it and even at 4km (I've never flown further than 4km) I never have problems as long as it's pointed in the general direction. I've been as far as 500m (1500') left and right at 90* to the panel while in my Jeep without signal loss. I imagine if you go much further than that you would need to point it a little more accurately but I'm only going off of what others have said. The longest flight on the stock battery I've had was about 12km total but that wasn't ever further than 4km at anytime.

If you have any more questions beyond this, feel free to pm me[/QReally

Thank you very Much!!

That is precisely what I was inquiring about, and needed to know. That gives me a Great idea of where to go with this. I Really appreciate the Help!!

@mikesher - I'm heading to Mexico via LAX from Brisbane, Australia. What's the deal with these taxes? Are there any for USA also?

Dont know if there are taxes coming into the US. But definitely a possibility in Mexico (if you are unlucky enough to get inspected (by pushing the red button)).

Here's my version with a P3P that I picked up the other day and couldn't be happier! It's the Ferrari of mobile charging stations that allows you to charge in the field (via car) and at home. One of a kind. Charges an iPad, 3 batteries, and controller all in 35-40 minutes. Has plenty of storage for accessories. Everything is hidden underneath. Has rollers with handle. Best part is as you can see is the fact that you don't have to take the prop guards off.
346a054719ffed7165b55356e8e37a5c.jpg
16c90b060d9aeb90479db33b5ac23f62.jpg
Yeah that's cool as hell, but what is it? And where can I get one?!!!

My case is a waterproof shipping case I had leftover from an old job. It has wheels, a pull out handle and those military buckles. I used the factory eggshell molded cardboard that came in the P3A box, put that in the case, then used some leftover black bubble wrap to keep it in the center of the case!

BA14EBDD-B5ED-48B5-89AD-81B7C2CF2618_zpswgnjjka4.jpg

7B915E39-0744-4178-A32F-E589F146A295_zpsdfdyhqny.jpg

EA762350-F373-4FC9-8FE3-604A0FEC86BC_zpssalhjnsn.jpg

C31E0445-0B40-43DB-B449-3849302A3E80_zpsg1zkwdgu.jpg
Great idea, I'm glad I saved my box, now I know how to make another case, **** I love this forum!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor