Show off your Cases!!

What are the mods showing on your Phantom? Looks pretty high tech.

It's the fpvlr advanced kit.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I'm assuming you needed to modify the top foam for the FPVLR, can you post a picture and elaborate, TIA.

bd895c6dbf1e0ff409dff9075c851681.jpg

Considering one of these, I definitely need a case/backpack as I ain't got one yet.

I'm assuming you needed to modify the top foam for the FPVLR, can you post a picture and elaborate, TIA.
Just took the foam out I really only carry it from my house to car

Attn: To anyone that has the Drones Crate Phantom 3 Backpack:
Can you post some pictures of everything in a little more detail? And how do you like the case over all? How 'water resistant' is it? I have the Nanuk 945dji case, and I am thinking I would like a back pack for it as well

Good time for this post. I just received my Fastcap Kaizen Foam from Amazon.com
and last week my 22" Black Tactical Weatherproof Equipment Case - Deep arrived.

The details for this build parts list

Fastcap Kaizen Foam 57mm (2-1/4") Black
Amazon.com: Fastcap Kaizen Foam 57mm (2-1/4") Black

22" Black Tactical Weatherproof Equipment Case - Deep

22" Black Tactical Weatherproof Equipment Case - Deep | 22-24160 (2224160) | Distributed By MCM
Coupon code available to get this case for $49.00 do a google search.

Total cost less than $85.00

IMG_4220.jpg

IMG_4222.jpg

IMG_4223.jpg

IMG_4224.jpg

I chose this setup because I have the dbsmod antenna mounted and didn't want to take it on and off.

Notes: Under the landing gear is 2 inches spare space where I keep my 6 pack of polar pro ND filters, the area to the back of the P3 is 6 inches deep and contains my lanyard as well as all my props in the dji bag. Enough room for 4 batteries and an ipad air 2.

Future plans are to cut out an area to the right of the P3 for various accessories as well as the battery charger.

With the 4" deep lid closed there is gentle pressure of the 2" foam to hold securely all the contained components.

Last edited:
Good time for this post. I just received my Fastcap Kaizen Foam from Amazon.com
and last week my 22" Black Tactical Weatherproof Equipment Case - Deep arrived.

The details for this build parts list

Fastcap Kaizen Foam 57mm (2-1/4") Black
Amazon.com: Fastcap Kaizen Foam 57mm (2-1/4") Black

22" Black Tactical Weatherproof Equipment Case - Deep

22" Black Tactical Weatherproof Equipment Case - Deep | 22-24160 (2224160) | Distributed By MCM
Coupon code available to get this case for $49.00 do a google search.

Total cost less than $85.00

View attachment 43369

View attachment 43370

View attachment 43371

View attachment 43372

I chose this setup because I have the dbsmod antenna mounted and didn't want to take it on and off.

Notes: Under the landing gear is 2 inches spare space where I keep my 6 pack of polar pro ND filters, the area to the back of the P3 is 6 inches deep and contains my lanyard as well as all my props in the dji bag. Enough room for 4 batteries and an ipad air 2.

Future plans are to cut out an area to the right of the P3 for various accessories as well as the battery charger.

With the 4" deep lid closed there is gentle pressure of the 2" foam to hold securely all the contained components.
Where do u keep all your props n stuff?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Martin. Did you cut the foam out yourself? If you did,great job! How did you cut so precisely?

Martin. Did you cut the foam out yourself? If you did,great job! How did you cut so precisely?

I cut it myself with one of those narrow blades you can snap off segments.
This foam cuts very well with a sharp blade, it's sort of plasticy too not like the pluckable foam. You outline the area to cut with a black sharpie and it does very well.

Great post Martin. I love the graphics on your Phantom too. Where do you get them?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

image.jpeg
Here's our P3A in a P2 case I've modded. As a case, it's great but, on the other hand, the locks are utterly hopeless so I hope I can source some much stronger units to replace them. Because it was for an old model, I got it for half the original RRP, so all-in-all, I'm very happy..

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing