Shot two HUGE roller coasters in Canada's Wonderland

Nice video! I live in the neighbourhood... Can you share where you took off and flew to where to take shots? I saw you conservatively kept your phantom at distance to the roller coasters, so no one was bothering you right? Cheers

Nice video! I live in the neighbourhood... Can you share where you took off and flew to where to take shots? I saw you conservatively kept your phantom at distance to the roller coasters, so no one was bothering you right? Cheers

Thanks!.. For a few flights, I took off from Julliard Park (on Julliard Jr), and flew across to the pond to film Behemoth. Second time around, I flew over empty areas of the north parking lot of the amusement park.
phantom flight.PNG

Reactions: Moonlight
I really liked the shot near the end with with the coaster reflecting in the pond. Great shots and nice job of keeping a respectful distance.

Nice video. I'd personally try for getting closer to the coaster and following it down the track.
But the coaster might be faster.
Wonder if "follow me" would work where you're riding the coaster?
You could have gotten closer by either using that field on penderwick or the end of sweetflower.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers