Short Film Featuring Phantom 4 Pro

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm a filmmaker and recently purchased a P4P and trained to fly in order to use in my films.

Here is the first result -- the teaser-trailer for my short film, VIRTUALLY. Hopefully I will be shooting the rest of the film later this fall, with lots more P4P shots....

Virtually | Seed&Spark

For those interested, the drone shots were 4k 24-fps H264 D-Log. Graded at a professional post house with a colorist on the Baselight grading console. Hope you enjoy!

Hi everyone. I'm a filmmaker and recently purchased a P4P and trained to fly in order to use in my films.

Here is the first result -- the teaser-trailer for my short film, VIRTUALLY. Hopefully I will be shooting the rest of the film later this fall, with lots more P4P shots....

Virtually | Seed&Spark

For those interested, the drone shots were 4k 24-fps H264 D-Log. Graded at a professional post house with a colorist on the Baselight grading console. Hope you enjoy!
I would have to say that your investment and training were worth it! It is very impressive to see video from our "toys" used this way. I actually forgot I was watching the short to see the P4P shots and was sucked into your story. Excellent job and good luck!!!

I would have to say that your investment and training were worth it! It is very impressive to see video from our "toys" used this way. I actually forgot I was watching the short to see the P4P shots and was sucked into your story. Excellent job and good luck!!!

Thanks! Now that I've done some filming, I have a lot of ideas for how to improve the drone work and get many more interesting shots when I film the rest of the movie.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik