Reaction score
Captured this footage with a Phantom 3 Professional, GoPro, Canon T5i, and Racekeeper for the in-car videos.

Great video. I was down at Bolivar in September with my P3A and got some good videos of the beach life and houses in Crystal Beach. Jealous that I didn't think to record the lighthouse or the ICW. I'm still new at this though and haven't figured out how to get the voids from the DJI to the computer to email or edit. If I want to see them on the TV I have to put them into Amazon Photo. Oh well

Reactions: UAVScanEagle
Great video. I was down at Bolivar in September with my P3A and got some good videos of the beach life and houses in Crystal Beach. Jealous that I didn't think to record the lighthouse or the ICW. I'm still new at this though and haven't figured out how to get the voids from the DJI to the computer to email or edit. If I want to see them on the TV I have to put them into Amazon Photo. Oh well

Do you have your footage online available to see?

Do you have your footage online available to see?
No, I am not yet smart enough to transfer to YT or publish. My computer tells me it is unable to open EVERYTHING I download from my DJI app or this Android tablet. I think(dunno) it has something to do with going from Android to Windows.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj