Shooting Down Our Drones?

Reaction score
There's an Oklahoma Senator who's trying to pass a Bill that will allow homeowners to shoot down drones that fly over their property.

This Senator says that a shotgun's range is only about 30 to 50 feet. Here's the link to the YouTube video. The particular part about the distance is at 4:29

Another case where politicians know absolutely nothing about what they speak.

Bud

Sad but follows the logic from the top.

It will get worse before it gets better.

Paul C

Reactions: Slim.Slamma
SHOTS Goooooooooooooooo UP !...and i wonder where they would fall ! whos kids cars suvs...swimming pool or patio ect all them tiny bbs could fall on !....IF it fell on my personal property...including me or my wife or kids or as stated above and if you were looking UP they could hit you in BOTH eyes !...I would surely call the police !

So people that are affraid of drones should shoot them down, how about people affraid of dogs, can they shoot the dog? how about clowns? oopps sorry no clowns, it`s not nice to aim at politicians!

Reactions: Slim.Slamma
I tried, but I was falling asleep, even though there were some good arguments.

The first was most interesting because the judge, in the original ruling, perhaps could have made 'case law' had he cited an exact altitude as the limit at which the airspace violation took place. I think it is clear to the average reader though, that had it not been for the 150 dead chickens, bomber style landing lights, and incredible unrelenting noise round the clock, that the airspace violation alone would have never made it to court.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20