Sharp but choppy videos and blurry photos

Reaction score
Hi there,
Sicne I got my drone exactly a year ago I have been having some problems with the camera. Whenever I take a video it is sharp and looks awful and photos are blurry. I have attached a photo of a guy with the exact same problem as me. I have contacted DJI, they have been not much help. They told me to recalibrate the whole drone, refresh it using DJI Assistant 2 and to format the SD card. After doing this to no avail they told me to send the drone back, I do not want to do this unless I have tried everything as it is very pricey. Not that I know much about cameras but I have changed the aperature, exposure, everything and even used auto settings in the Golden Hour it is still blurry. I was wondering if it's the UV Filter and if I should try and ND Filter. Any help would be appriciated!
Morgan

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    1 MB · Views: 431
Sharing the video settings and which Phantom you are using would be helpful. Nd filters are essential to get all the settings to work together depending on lighting conditions.

Sorry for the late reply,
I have taken some some photos today.

I used the settings of 200 on the ISO with a shutter speed of 400 (I heard somewhere that the shutter speed should be double the ISO)
I chose single shot with an image size of 16:9. The image format is JPEG + Raw. The white balance was on cloudy as it was very cloudy. The style was soft and color was Truecolor.

I have attached to two photos (JPEG + RAW). As you can see the photos are blurry and i'm not sure what's going on. I heard in some forum something about motion blur. It was particularly windy today but this is no different to a photo I take on a perfectly still day. I do not know much about cameras (as you can tell) but I hope someone can tell me if it's something wrong with a focus point inside the camera or just me being stupid.

Thanks
Morgan

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart