SHARK!!

Finally got around to editing some phone footage I got back in September in Gulf Shores with my P3P.

Nice job of flying n filming - where's the music from "Jaws".........LOL

Was that the same shark throughout the video? Never a good sign when you see only one shark and that close to the shallows at a beach (saw it where the waves were breaking). "Rogue" - maybe - yikes!

I was looking for some "Jaws" music, but have a hard time finding good audio tracks that are free for commercial uses. I think the first clip was a stingray? The rest of the clips were of the same shark. I waited to tell my wife about the shark sighting until we had left from our week on the beach, otherwise she would not have even gone down to the beach.

For the Gulf Coast, it looks like a either a typical sand shark or a black-tip shark.

Cool, thanks. Any ideas on what is seen from 0:21-0:35?
You're welcome.

For that segment, it's very difficult to make out what that is. I want to say it could be a nurse shark or some other fish that scours the bottom. Who knows? What was your altitude at that moment? Next time, fly down a close as you can (maybe like 3 meters) or until the fish sees you and scrams.

You're welcome.

For that segment, it's very difficult to make out what that is. I want to say it could be a nurse shark or some other fish that scours the bottom. Who knows? What was your altitude at that moment? Next time, fly down a close as you can (maybe like 3 meters) or until the fish sees you and scrams.
I do not remember without digging through the flight log. I was a ways out from home point too, wouldn't want to get that close to the water.

just imagine if your phantom took a dip in there, who would be brave enough to retrieve that drone lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94