Serious problem with voltage

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have the phantom V1.
When i try to fly with the battery fully loaded (about 12,6V), the voltage drops very fast.

When the phantom starts en hovers in air te voltage instantly drops more than 1V.

I have a custom setup:

- the phantom V1 with a 2200mah, 3S, 30C battery
- Tarot 2d Gimbal with gopro 3 black
- DJI iOSD mini with DJI PMU V2
- FPV set 5,8 Ghz
- carbon props, new carbon landing gear

No matter what battery i place, it has the problem with all the batteries (some brand new).

So for example:

1. I start up the phantom with a new fully charged battery (12,6V), gimball is on, FPV is transmitting
2. Flying the phantom to about 2 metres in the air
3. Battery voltage directly drops with about 1,3V and the phantom goes directly into "First Protection Level".

This is not normal with this setup, is it?

When afterward I check the battery it shows that it is still at about 70%.

Now I am just flying with the Voltage level warning off in the NAZA M software. But this is not normal.

Did anyone had this kind of problem?
Please help me.

Richard.

How old is the battery and have you been charging and discharging it properly? It may benefit from a proper discharge?

Load a fully charged battery, hook up to assistant software, then calibrate battery status.

In total, i have 7 batteries, all are 2200mah, one is 2600mah and 30C. Some are 1 week old and the others a couple of months (only couple times used).

So, i need to fully charge a battery and then calibrate the voltage... Lets try that.

And after the calibration, i need to do the following?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z6DdWuRVvc

Many thanks!!

I don't have any information for you, but this thread is in the completely wrong forum, and that makes things confusing and defeats the purpose in having separate forums. In the future, please post in the correct section. You are way more likely to get answers to your Phantom 1 questions in the Phantom 1 forum.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl