September 1st a dji press confrence

Inspire 2 - that is why I bought my Phantom 4 yesterday and should be delievered today. Coming from a Phantom 2 Vision + I think I will be blown away, and my Phantom 2 Vision + has served me well with some professional work, so I am sure the Phantom 4 will deliver! Glad I didnt buy the Inspire 1 v2 since I think Inspire 2 v1 will be released before CES

I want dji carbon fiber props

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

The Inspire 1 is currently $1,999 on DJI's site. But it seems heavily discounted.

If the new Inspire comes in at that price and has a significantly better camera than in my P3P then I'll preorder it as soon as possible.

Personally I don't need/want obstacle avoidance. I just want the best still/video possible from the base camera.

I cant wait to get the "new" inspire - I am sure they will be showcasing some during HKTDC as that is where I saw them last year, before CES

@Multicoptertec LOL.... DJI did the flirting years ago with GoPro and GoPro probably said nahhh...so DJI said OK, Thanks, we will do it ourselves... LOL

Hmmmm, good call! Makes the most sense seeing that is the fastest growing segment of the "multi-rotor" market. I can't see DJI letting an opportunity ($$$$) like that get away...

None of the above.

It's going to be a racer.

The DJI Wind 1 seems like it's going to be a beast of a flyer. The Zenmuse XT as well which is not released officially yet?

XT not officlally released yet ???????.....it's only been out for a few months now !

XT not officlally released yet ???????.....it's only been out for a few months now !

May be my mistake or DJIs, I was talking with them in a chat and I thought it was the XT not released yet, but maybe it was the XTR?

dji littlepilot wm220

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 336
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 355
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 350
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 369
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 352
dji littlepilot wm220
What is that?

That does appear to be a racer of some sort. Looks to be a folding design with props at two different heights and one set of propellers facing down and the other up. It also looks to have a neat canopy to protect the camera. Most significant though is that it appears to have forward facing obstacle sensors like the Phantom 4. Very neat looking. Do you have any details?

Can't be a conference for just the mobile? It's like Christmas morning but where's the new toys?

The first unauthorized accessory will be the GoPro bracket for the Osmo mobile. Be an innovation leader and be the first to print one.

I was really hoping for an Inspire 2. I think I'm ready to upgrade from a Phantom 3 Pro to an Inspire Pro (with the regular Zenmuse X5). But since the Inspires are heavily discounted on DJI's site I was thinking that they'd be clearing them out to make room for an Inspire 2.

And I wanted to avoid buying one now if a refresh is around the corner... guess I'll wait a bit longer...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj