Selling Hardly Flown P4P - Immaculate - Can Ship (UK)

Reaction score
Selling my P4P as I want to downgrade. Downgrading as I have finished my work with it.

I say "less than 20 flights" as I have been using the P4P & its remote so that I can develop on Android for a 3rd party app. The battery says it has been charged 28 times (will be nearer 30 by the end of the week once I have demonstrated that the app will connect to it via the controller and open the user interface I have made) but only a handful of those charges have been because the drone has been in the sky.

The P4P is immaculate and fully functional. Not had a problem with it and expect no problems. Comes with controller, battery, original charger, micro SD card and everything else that usually comes with them. I paid £1580 originally about 5 months ago.

The asking price is £1250 due to the condition of it being excellent. I can ship using APC (overnight) within the UK. If I am shipping I will need a bank transfer or using PayPal and I will send tracking details once dispatched. Discount if you wish to collect in person (Worthing, West Sussex, England).

Any questions, please do ask!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl