Selling DSLR Pros Phantom 2 Kit

Reaction score
Good Evening All, I have a DSLR Pros Phantom 2 Kit that I am parting out. I have listed several items on eBay already and more will be posted tomorrow. I joined this forum when I got the drone about 6 months ago to read up on what I had purchased. The kit has TONS of stuff in it and I think one (or more) of the batteries are bad. The last time I flew the drone it dropped from about 8 feet up for no reason. Immediately after that wasn't able to get the screen to display what the camera was showing. I did not invest a bunch of time into trying to fix it I only checked the wired connections for the gimbal/camera and that didn't work.

I decided to part the kit out because I do not want to try and ship the whole kit because it is in a waterproof hard case and I'm sure it would cost over $100 to ship. If anyone is interested in anything in the kit please don't hesitate to message me.

I purchased a Mavic a couple weeks ago and it was delivered two days ago so i'm only trying to recoup some money from the Mavic purchase. Please let me know if you have any questions or are interested in anything pictured below.
IMG_1006.jpg

Filters_1.jpg

IMG_1002.jpg

IMG_1004.jpg

IMG_1009_1.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member