Secret waterfall at Bang Wad, Phuket, Thailand

WOW played this on the large TV Screen looked beautiful. Super Clean footage . Thanks for the 4K

Reactions: rfaaj
Is there a nice way of saying Holy ( Mod Removed Langage)
I didn't appreciate what you said PhantomWetSuits. So I went back to look at on my big 55" cheap 4K screen.
Wow you are so right. The rocks on that vid were out of this world. The camera on the P4P is outstanding. Incredible detail and clarity! There are many occasions lugging that huge bag of mine with 4 batteries and small charges and other stuff, I think
surely the Mavic Pro 2 would get that but looking at those rocks :)
So thanks so much PhantomWetSuits, I know many will think Duh, didn't you do that on a big screen?
Guys if you have that camera on your Phantom you have what I think is the best drone camera, dollar for dollar, in the world, period. And
it's been around for years!
Please, please, DJI, give me the same camera with a 4* zoom.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Basspig
Did anyone have an issue playing this vid? On my machine I can not get 5 seconds into it without it freezing and then starting again. Feedback would be appreciated.
It continually starts and stops for me.

Did anyone have an issue playing this vid? On my machine I can not get 5 seconds into it without it freezing and then starting again. Feedback would be appreciated.
It continually starts and stops for me.

Works here
c945e7e60f6a49b0177cfdb88591e7d8.jpg

Thanks Vzr1, I think my MacBook is not well. Refuses to play 4K 60fps when uploaded to YouTube. Its ok after rendering on the MB. It either overheats 98°C and shuts down or stops frequently while buffering. Taking it back to Apple store tomorrow.
I know its a big stress on a system but mine should be playing without issue.

Last edited:
WOW played this on the large TV Screen looked beautiful. Super Clean footage . Thanks for the 4K
What are the steps you use to insert your micro card to your TV? I have the Sony 4K. I just haven't done this before. Always wanted to though. Thank you.

I have never done it len750, I just upload videos to youtube then watch them on any TV. But many TVs have usb connections at the back where you can directly insert any usb. Hope it helps.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr