Sawasdee from Thailand

Reaction score
I feel ashamed of myself and have to apology for not introducing myself in this forum.
Nevertheless I would like to take the chance for an introduction at this point now.

Married to a Thai wife we moved 12 years ago to Thailand, where we own a house up-country, almost in the nowhere surrounded by rice fields ;)

If have been taking pictures since I'm young and therefore I looked for something new after my recent retirement (only from work not from active life).
One thing I always wanted do do was taking pictures of rice paddies from higher point of views.
After many researches in the internet I decided to purchased a P3P, that was at the end of May of this year.

Long story short, since English is not my mother tongue, a picture is worth a thousand words, the area where we are living:

Enjoy it and thanks for watching

Reactions: Vaneik
Sawadee krap. Visited your beautiful country a year ago and didn't want to come home. My wife said we had to come home to the children. I wish I had a Phantom while in Krabi! The Andaman coast would be awesome to film. Enjoy retirement and the opportunity to play.

Reactions: Vichian-Bruno

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20