Save $500 and Turn your P4P into a Phantom 4 Pro Obsidian

...thank god!

...FINALLY a phantom 4 pro "featuring a magnesium, electroplated and anti-fingerprint coated gimbal" - I have had such horrible horrible problems with the occasional fingerprint on the side of my gimbal...it just kinda ruins the whole experience for me - and wait, they say they are now using a "higher standard manufacturing technique" to build the gimbal, so, like, an even higher chance of error in production? AWESOME! - but wait, there's more...you're telling us we will also be able to pay $520 MORE than the white one, even though there is ZERO advertised difference in image quality or flight performance? OMG, WHERE DO I SIGN UP!?!?

Reactions: Neon Euc
...thank god!

...FINALLY a phantom 4 pro "featuring a magnesium, electroplated and anti-fingerprint coated gimbal" - I have had such horrible horrible problems with the occasional fingerprint on the side of my gimbal...it just kinda ruins the whole experience for me - and wait, they say they are now using a "higher standard manufacturing technique" to build the gimbal, so, like, an even higher chance of error in production? AWESOME! - but wait, there's more...you're telling us we will also be able to pay $520 MORE than the white one, even though there is ZERO advertised difference in image quality or flight performance? OMG, WHERE DO I SIGN UP!?!?
Once it releases, you can buy one here: Phantom 4 Pro - Professional aerial filmmaking made easy

:)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl