Satellite predictor website down.

Why is this necessary?

Or is it just the oooh-aaah of knowing?

The quad tells you how many sats. it receives.

Wise man once said: 'man with one watch always knows what time it is, man with two watches never knows what time it is".

Why is this necessary?

Wise man once said: 'man with one watch always knows what time it is, man with two watches never knows what time it is".
Don't agree on that. Satellites move quite quickly so unless you are sure you have 8+ sat there is no problem, but imagine you want to fly near a cliff, almost 50% of the sky is lost.

Why is this necessary?

to answer sometimes in different areas of country we don't get a constant high count like it seems folks do near coastal areas. I say this based upon posts from those with gps lock problems like I used to have . (not so level areas).

If you have trouble getting 6 or 7 at your location, then knowing that at 5pm to 7 pm the sat population with be higher with maybe 9 or 10 showing than the 6 at 2 pm. Maybe I will fly at 6 that day, makes sense to me.

If you do NOT have an issue with gps lock that is valid question but many do so the more you know the more you know.... and then I say O wow

I have no watch yet know what time it is!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers